ACU Research Expertise Register (RExR)
ACU Accredited Supervisors
This page contains details of ACU accredited supervisors. Before you submit an application for admission, you may wish to identify accredited supervisors who are active in your proposed area of research and, if appropriate, discuss your research proposal with them.
NB: Contacting accredited supervisors prior to applying is not mandatory. Should you contact an academic and they indicate they are willing to supervise you, this does not guarantee you will be admitted to the program or that they will be one of your supervisors. The availability of suitable supervision is assessed as part of your application for admission. If you’re successful, the University will allocate suitably accredited supervisors to you (refer Higher Degree Regulation 5).
- Institute for Learning Sciences & Teacher Education
- Institute for Positive Psychology and Education
- Institute for Religion and Critical Inquiry
- Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mary MacKillop Institute for Health Research
- Dianoia Institute of Philosophy
- School of Behavioural & Health Sciences: