Information related to research interest "telemedicine"
You will find information relating to this research interest on this page. You can scroll down or directly jump to one of the following sections:
Supervisors with this research interest
Faculty of Health Sciences
Nat School of Allied Health
Dr Gabriella Sharpe (nee Constantinescu) is a lecturer and researcher in Speech Pathology at the Faculty of Health Sciences, Australian Catholic University.
Gabriella's research interests include:
1) telemedicine as an additional or alternative mode of service delivery in speech pathology
2) neurological speech and voice disorders such as Parkinson's disease
3) hearing loss across the lifespan
4) cleft lip and palate related communication disorders; and
5) communication changes following laryngectomy.
Gabriella has been the primary investigator on projects across these areas.
Gabriella has a strong focus on translational research to help improve outcomes for patients.
: 7183 (Brisbane) : email@example.com
Common Research Interests
No Common Research Interest is found