Information related to research interest "ICT and digital technologies for learning"
You will find information relating to this research interest on this page. You can scroll down or directly jump to one of the following sections:
Supervisors with this research interest
Faculty of Education and Arts
Nat Sch of Education
My current position is Professor and Queensland Head of Education at the Banyo (Brisbane) campus of the Australian Catholic University (ACU).
My teaching and research are broadly in the areas of mathematics education and Information Communication Technologies (ICT) for learning and teaching. My particular research interests involve, but are are not confined to:
* Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) curriculum integration, enhancement and transformation
* Transforming learning and teaching with ICT
* Development of statistically valid and reliable measurement instruments (quantitative methods)
* Evaluation of educational programs and initiatives, especially those involving ICT
* Mathematics Education
* Intelligence, Higher Order Thinking, Problem Solving and Creativity
: +61736237267 (Brisbane) : Romina.Jamieson-Proctor@acu.edu.au
Common Research Interests
No Common Research Interest is found